Wednesday, February 9

sasquatch spotlight: the flaming lips

Earlier this week, the preliminary schedule to this year's Sasquatch! Music Festival was released with 90 bands so far confirmed. Of course more will be added as the schedule gets finalized but in the meantime, I thought I might spotlight the acts that I'm most excited to see.


I missed the flaming lips when they last played sasquatch in 2008 and I've regretted it ever since. If there is one band that knows how to put on a good show, its the flaming lips. Back in 2008, they opened their show with a UFO dropping down from atop the stage with the lead singer emerging in big, lighted bubble/orb thing and alien teletubbies dancing on the side. If not for the music, I'm just excited to see what visual concepts they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment