Wednesday, May 19

for anne and erin

For the past seven months, I have been interning for Free People down in Philly. Today was the last day of my internship and I really didn't think I'd be as sad as I was leaving work for the last time. While I was training the summer intern the past few days, it finally set in that I wouldn't be working for this great company anymore. All I could keep thinking was that I really didn't want to leave... So it was with a heavy heart that I said goodbye to the Navy Yard and to those I worked with but especially Anne and Erin. I wanted to give them a special something l as a thank you for everything but since I am a poor college student, the best I can do is a gift for free-ninety-nine: music.


For Anne: Karate by Kennedy for dancing, speedy, manual-only driving and general badassness.







For Erin: First Aid Kit's cover of Tiger Mountain Peasant Song by Fleet Foxes for flannel, trees and beautiful melodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment